GiveSignup l RunSignup is seeking a Mobile Application User Interface Developer to join our RaceDay team in Orlando, Florida! This is a great opportunity for a detail-oriented individual who wants to grow in the mobile application user experience space.
GiveSignup | RunSignup is a product-driven technology company that is rapidly growing in the event registration industry. We deliver best-in-class technology to nonprofit and endurance event customers to increase revenue generation and supporter engagement. More than 25,000 races, supporting over 8,000 nonprofits, use GiveSignup | RunSignup’s free and integrated registration, nonprofit ticketing, and fundraising solutions to save time and raise more money for their races and nonprofits. This role offers a competitive salary, paid time off, health benefits, a Simple IRA with a company match, and much more!
In this role, you will be programming in the user interface layer for a variety of mobile app systems. Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with the development team to configure a spectrum of RunSignup’s Event Day registration, ticketing, timing, tracking, and experience products
- Create and manipulate graphics and design assets for user interface experiences
- Design interfaces for both iOS and Android applications
- Contribute to the entire design process from design strategy to design execution
- Present user interface concepts and designs clearly for implementation
- Maintain design consistency and implement across multiple applications
The following are required:
- Previous experience as a User Interface Developer in either iOS or Android applications
- Previous experience with design tools, such as Adobe Creative Cloud
- Previous experience with CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willing and able to commute to the Longwood, Florida, office at least twice a week
If you are interested, please apply here.