GiveSignup is seeking a remote Sales Representative to join our team! This is a great opportunity for a talented and passionate individual who wants to help nonprofits increase engagement and raise money for their causes.
GiveSignup | RunSignup is a product-driven company that is rapidly growing in the technology industry. We deliver best-in-class technology to the nonprofit and endurance industries to elevate revenue generation and supporter engagement. More than 25,000 races, supporting over 10,000 nonprofits, use GiveSignup | RunSignup’s free and integrated registration, nonprofit ticketing, and fundraising solutions to save time, grow events, and raise more money for their races and nonprofits. This role offers a competitive salary, commission program, paid time off, health benefits, a Simple IRA with a company match, and much more!
In this role, you will research, identify, and contact potential sales leads. You will be responsible for leading demos and expanding upon relationships with existing partners. If hired, you will also collaborate with other Sales Reps and Accounts Managers to drive business in the company.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Call prospective and existing customers
- Develop and be responsible for your monthly quota in terms of calls made, onboarded events, and tickets sold
- Lead demos with prospective clients
- Research, identify, and drive outbound prospecting by mining our internal customer database and external online resources, expanding existing partner relationships, attending trade shows, and identifying other channels
- Work with existing customers and partners in an inside sales environment to communicate new GiveSignup features, help increase participation at their events, and maximize donations and fundraising
- Collaborate closely with RunSignup sales reps and GiveSignup | RunSignup account managers
- Log information and utilize our internal CRM to track calls, conversations, and follow-ups, as well as use templates and messaging
- Continuously learn about our ticketing platform and other GiveSignup products as they evolve, as well as the nonprofit technology market
The following are required:
- 2+ years of inside sales experience
- The ability to complete tasks efficiently and in a high-volume environment
- The ability to quickly learn and understand new technology
- The ability to maintain high levels of call and email activity to communicate with prospects, existing customers, and partners
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience using a CRM
- A high-energy, hands-on, team player
- Willing and able to travel to company meetings or events
The following are preferred:
- Experience in the endurance and/or nonprofit industries
- Experience in sales or sales support for a Software as a Service business
If you are interested, please apply to this link with an updated copy of your resume.