GiveSignup | RunSignup is seeking an account manager to join our team! This position has the opportunity to be based in our Richmond, VA, office or remote. This is a great opportunity for a talented and passionate individual who wants to work in a tech savvy, highly effective account management environment in the nonprofit and endurance industry.
GiveSignup | RunSignup is a product-driven company that is rapidly growing in the technology industry. We deliver best-in-class technology to the nonprofit and endurance industries to elevate revenue generation and supporter engagement. More than 20,000 races, supporting over 8,000 nonprofits, use GiveSignup | RunSignup’s free and integrated registration, nonprofit ticketing, and fundraising solutions to save time, grow events, and raise more money for their races and nonprofits. This role offers a competitive salary, paid time off, health benefits, a Simple IRA with a company match, and much more!
In this role, you will work with the sales team to provide support to current and prospective customers. You will be responsible for reviewing events created on our platform and looking for ways that our customers can improve their experience.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluate ticketed and endurance events in the pending account review queue.
- Partner with nonprofits and race directors to help manage their events and leverage GiveSignup | RunSignup’s latest technology offerings.
- Collaborate on documentation and processes to promote best practices on GiveSignup | RunSignup features.
- Work with our team of developers to test and enhance GiveSignup | RunSignup products.
- Assist with product demos and presentations for current and potential customers.
- Promote viral/email marketing to boost event tickets, donations, and registrations.
- Participate in team meetings and discussions.
- Attend company and team meetings as required.
The following are required:
- 2+ years of customer support experience
- The ability to complete tasks efficiently and in a high-volume environment
- The ability to quickly learn and understand new technology
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A high-energy, hands-on, team player
- Willing and able to travel to company meetings or events
The following are preferred:
- Experience in the endurance and/or nonprofit industries
- Experience in customer support or sales support for a Software as a Service (SaaS) business