While it’s exciting to experience in-person ticket events again, getting back to event day means re-thinking processes and streamlining procedures to ensure that your ticket event is both easy to sign up for and feels hassle-free and fun for everyone. In this webinar, Steve Bingham-Hawk takes you through the preparation, technology and on-site logistics to ease your transition back to in-person fundraising events. Here is a quick recap of what you can expect to learn:
- 2021 events. Learn about event planning considerations as we move toward more in-person events this year.
- Ticket setup. See GiveSignup | RunSignup’s purpose-built ticketing platform in action! Follow Steve as he creates a ticketed event for the Chicago Craft Beer Fest from start to finish.
- Ticket CheckIn App. Steve gives an overview of GiveSignup | RunSignup’s Ticket CheckIn App, available on iOS and Android, that allows organizations to quickly check in participants by either scanning a QR code or searching by ticket name or ID.
- Tips for event flow. Follow along as Steve shares tips for event flow optimization, including differentiating lines by ticket, utilizing personal devices, testing with volunteers prior to event day and more.
- Ticket events in action. See real examples of ticket event success stories.
What is the difference between GiveSignup and RunSignup? This graphic explains it well: It’s one platform with two purpose-built solutions for all types of events.