In this webinar, Jake Unger and Vince Natale discuss how nonprofits can keep their race registrants connected beyond race day, converting them from one-time participants into lifelong donors, with GiveSignup | RunSignup’s purpose-built technology for events and online fundraising. Here is a quick recap of what you can expect to learn:
- Creating lifelong donors. Jake breaks down the differences between donor acquisition and retention, plus shares a participant conversion plan to help you engage your supporters over time.
- Communications. Vince explains why it’s so important to keep your mission first and branding consistent, and highlights opportunities and best practices to communicate your event — from pre-race, to on-site, to post-race.
- Expanding opportunities. Vince talks through connecting participants to your mission by expanding your event options and building out a year-round hybrid strategy. GiveSignup | RunSignup also offers a referral rewards program that incentivizes participants to cultivate new supporters for your organization.
- Easy donations. Jake explains how you can send your supporters super-simple donation asks through GiveSignup | RunSignup’s donation forms to improve the donor experience and help you raise more money.
- Community. How can you keep people more engaged? Jake shares how you can use tools — team fundraisers, social media and e-cards — to keep people more connected within your community.
- Fundraising. Vince talks through expanding your reach with fundraising campaigns and incentivizing people to fundraise for your organization.
- Stay engaged. In order to keep your nonprofit top of mind to participants, Vince encourages you to track the lifetime value of all of your supporters and continue to build relationships with them.
What is the difference between GiveSignup and RunSignup? This graphic explains it well: It’s one platform with two purpose-built solutions for all types of events.