In today’s webinar, Chris and Jake talked about how creativity is the key to a successful events plan, especially in 2021. GiveSignup customers are going above and beyond with creative ways to engage supporters and capture their attention, and they are ultimately the organizations that will raise more.
Jake and Chris covered:
- The basics of GiveSignup’s robust ticket event platform that is perfect for hosting in-person and virtual events
- Best Practices for creating your virtual and in-person ticket events strategy
- Creative ways to engage supporters
- A quick demo of the supporter experience
- Customer success stories for Virtual and In-person events
Elevate your fundraising and stand out from the crowd with a new and improved virtual & In-person event strategy that will help you raise more for your mission!
What is the difference between GiveSignup and RunSignup? This graphic explains it well: it’s one platform with two purpose-built solutions for all types of events.
If you want to learn more about on GiveSignup, we will continue the Fundraising 411 series in two weeks. You can register for any or all of those webinars here. Or, join us on April 22 for a one-day seminar on creating a hybrid event plan that incorporates a range of fundraising events. Register (it’s free) here.