Thanks to all the nonprofits, and fundraising event directors, who registered to join us for our Spring Forward Session! You can refer to all the videos and resources below as you start preparing your Hybrid event strategy in 2021.
This session focused on fundraising events, Run/Walk/Rides and Ticket Events, with an emphasis on virtual, hybrid, and in-person endurance events with Fundraising. However, the purpose-built GiveSignup platform includes other free fundraising tools you can incorporate into your year-round hybrid strategy. These solutions include Ticket Events, DIY and Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Campaigns, and Donation Forms and Donation Websites.
To learn more about the GiveSignup platform in it’s entirety, check out a few of our upcoming and on-demand webinars and other key resources.
These informational hubs are your best resource for a deep-dive into the specific solutions available on GiveSignup | RunSignup
Session Recordings and Resources
Spring Forward Kickoff: Events are Back!
An update on the state of the fundraising events industry and expectations for the remainder of the year. Bob Bickel and Allison Bickel review recent updates to the GiveSignup | RunSignup platform and the technology roadmap for the coming months.
Event Examples Shown
- Wheeler Mission Drumstick Dash
- Pat’s Run from Pat Tillman Foundation’s
- Amway River Bank Run
- Epilepsy Foundation of Colorado Drive Golf Tournament and Clay Shooting
Plan for Spring Showers: Hybrid Events for All Weather
Cancel-proof your event with a hybrid version that embraces both in-person and virtual participation. Chris and Johanna map out an event formula with built-in contingency plans for this year and every year
- 2020 RaceTrends Report
- Examples of COVID Safety Plans
- The Nitty Gritty: Race Settings for Hybrid Events (On-Demand Webinar)
- How-To: Customize Confirmation Emails
- Shipping Management: Registration Setup and Fulfillment (On-Demand Webinar)
- Fundraising with a 5K or other Run/Walk/Ride (On-Demand Webinar)
Event Examples Shown
- Humana Kentucky Derby Festival mini & Marathon
- Golden Nugget Triathlon
- Taste the Town 2
- IEFT Ticket Event
- Walk to End Epilepsy
Start a (Healthy) Spring Fever: Your Event Marketing Strategy
Engage your supporters and encourage social interaction to grow your event and raise more. Join Bryan and Amanda for proven marketing strategies that expand your reach and build loyalty.
- Event Marketing Checklist
- Website Essentials (On-Demand Webinar)
- Website Cover Pages (On-Demand Webinar)
- Email Marketing (On-Demand Webinar)
- MailChimp Integration Intro and Update
- Email Capture Pop-Up Feature Intro
- Auto-Applied Coupons Setup
- Referral Rewards On-Demand Webinar and How-To
- Group/Team Incentives How-To
- Customizing Social Sharing Options How-To
- Facebook Fundraiser Integration How-Tos
- Custom Source Tracking How-To
Spring Training: Tools, Tech, and Timeline for Event Day
Get ready for the (socially distant) in-person rush. Crisp provides a refresher on tools and technology (like the new CheckIn App) to streamline your event day.
- Virtual Results On-Demand Webinar and How-To
- Digital Bibs How-To
- Finisher Certificates How-To
- Ticket Event Hub
- Corral Management On-Demand Webinar
- CheckIn App On-Demand Webinar and Product Intro
- Volunteer Platform On-Demand Webinar
- RaceJoy On-Demand Webinar
- Photo Platform On-Demand Webinar and Product Intro
Nonprofit Expert Panel
The real nonprofit experts – your peers – discuss how technology and innovation helped them raise money and engage supporters through 2020 and into 2021. The panel includes Vergil Chames from the Civil Rights Race Series and Black Raven Endurance Collective, Tammy Ellis from Wheeler Mission Ministries, and Steve Bingham-Hawke from High Altitude Special Event Management (and more recently, GiveSignup | RunSignup).
RaceDay Expert Panel
The real race experts (your peers) discuss how technology and innovation are helping them get back to racing and manage different local and state restrictions on events. The panel includes Mike Bone from Spectrum Sports Management, Fred Sommer from Sommer Sports Events, and Jeremey Davis from Set Up Events.