GiveSignup | RunSignup is growing!
At the beginning of 2021, we closed our Series A funding round to accelerate GiveSignup’s growth. With this injection of funding, we have immediate opportunities for full stack developers. We are an established player in the endurance race market and growing quickly in the nonprofit fundraising category. We are a product-led company that puts a high value on the “art” of software engineering and our executive team has a full understanding of what it takes to build great technology.
As a developer at GiveSignup | RunSignup, you will collaborate with other talented engineers focused on providing our customers unique ways to raise money through millions of people that participate in races, events, and fundraising activities that our platform provides. While we support a generous remote work policy, our engineering staff is co-located in the same region (Philadelphia / Delaware Valley Region). This makes getting together at the office when we need to easy and eliminates time zone coordination that slows down our process. The ideal candidate loves to code! Our development environment is structured to minimize friction and overhead – optimized for engineers that are hungry to learn, like to take ownership of their work, and are anxious to see their creation rolled out to customers. We routinely deploy over 100 new software versions per month. Want to see where we are headed? Check out our 2021 Development Roadmap.
Key attributes of the candidate:
- Mid-level full stack application developer
- 5 – 8 years application development experience
- While our main language is PHP – recent hires coming from .NET or Java worlds have excelled on our team and have brought new ideas that we have embraced.
- Ability to fully code entire project, full-stack, from DBMS to business logic to user interface
- High energy, hands-on ownership of projects.
- Always learning
- Feels a responsibility to bring up ideas, but does so with personal integrity and high respect for others.
- Favors winning as a team vs. winning as an individual
- Located in the Philadelphia / Delaware Valley Region
These things are also attractive:
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines, automation of the development process, automated test frameworks
- Interest in optimizing AWS deployments
- Running/endurance sports interest – active lifestyle.
- Interest in meaningful work that benefits the great causes of our nonprofit customers.
- Engineering focused work environment where you will grow your career and knowledge
- Feels like a start-up, but has the years and backing of a growth company
- Competitive salary
- Generous Bonus plan
- All employees are stock option owners. We work hard so we all can win.
- Health Insurance plan paid for by the company
- $2000 annual HSA contribution made by the company
- Simple IRA with company matching up to 3% of salary
If you consider yourself a motivated self-starter, who understands technology and wants to join our dynamic, fun, growing company; GiveSignup | RunSignup is the opportunity for you. Applicants only, please contact email@example.com to apply. Due to the high volume of interest, we will only be able to respond to highly qualified candidates.