- Have experience and passion for working with nonprofits?
- Love working with the latest and greatest technology?
- Want to bring technology solutions to thousands of nonprofits?
- Want to work with a dynamic, cutting-edge company that uses innovative technology to make a difference in the endurance and nonprofit market?
In 2019, we launched a new division of RunSignup, GiveSignup, to expand into the adjacent nonprofit technology market with a ticketing platform built for nonprofits, donation websites, and fundraising campaigns. In 2021, we closed our Series A funding round to accelerate GiveSignup’s growth. With this injection of funding, we are looking for a Marketing Manager/Sr. Marketing Manager to join our team and lead the marketing operations and demand generation strategy and execution of the GiveSignup | RunSignup brand across the organization. The ideal candidate has a strong marketing operations brain, a strength for building integrated marketing plans, a passion for numbers and optimizing results, and experience working within a high growth, modern marketing team.
As Marketing Manager/Sr. Marketing Manager at GiveSignup | RunSignup you will strategically develop and execute modern-marketing, multi-channel strategies with the goal of generating leads, opportunities, pipeline and revenue, with the ability to report out on the successes of campaigns. This candidate will also be expected to know marketing automation intimately, helping to own our new Marketing automation tool, Marketo.
This is a full-time position based in the Washington, DC area, Philadelphia, Richmond, or remote. This role requires knowledge of marketing operations and demand generation, knowledge of the multi-channel marketing mix, professionalism, perseverance, and strong communication skills. This is a great opportunity for a talented and passionate individual who wants to work in a tech savvy, high growth, modern marketing team in the endurance and nonprofit industry.
Our guiding principles are to have equal parts of Work, Learn, Fun, and Team. We believe customers, employees, and owners all share equally in the responsibility and success of the company.
In your role with GiveSignup | RunSignup, you will:
- Develop go-to-market strategies to generate sales opportunities leveraging a modern, multi-channel marketing mix.
- Use past campaign performance as indicators of future performance to inform strategy development
- Support demand waterfall optimization and year-over-year improved performance
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- Present to upper management to get buy-in and secure budgets, as well as report results.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (marketing, sales, customer success, product, product marketing) to build cross-functional cohesion and align strategy to overall content calendar, personas and product positioning
- Explore new ways to reach our target customers for new opportunities
- Work with Product Marketing to develop go-to-market launch campaigns for new products and product enhancements
- Develop the before, during, and after campaign plan to include the appropriate multi-channel marketing mix
- Develop and execute a speaking program to expand GiveSignup | RunSignup thought leadership reach and exposure
- Collaborate with digital agency to develop the best digital campaign strategy
- Educate Sales, SDRs and Customer Success with briefings on upcoming programs and messaging.
- Negotiate event, sponsorship, and speaker contracts while overseeing the event budget
- Leverage 3rd Party content syndicators to help scale demand generation efforts
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels. Must be skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy.
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
Some of the key attributes we are looking for (we will look for the best mix):
- 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS demand generation marketing, experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with startup experience
- Strong ability to measure, analyze, and report campaign performance repeatedly and consistently
- Demonstrated experience working in a multi-channel modern marketing environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills; able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Experience building digital marketing strategy to help contribute to the bottom line
- Creative problem solving, always thinking of the next thing to test or pilot
- Comfortable working autonomously; can think strategically, tactically and analytically
- Able to interact and collaborate with a wide variety of individuals within the organization and externally
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working closely with a sales organization with a strong affinity for sales team success
- Solid experience with Salesforce CRM, Eloqua or Marketo marketing automation, ON24 web conferencing, and other marketing tools
- Expert-level proficiency with Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
Compensation for our Creative Director is comprised of a combination of a base salary plus an annual performance-based bonus. In addition to salary and bonuses, health insurance is company paid and includes a $2,000 HSA contribution by the company each year. GiveSignup | RunSignup has a competitive paid leave policy, paid long term disability insurance, an employee stock option program and a Simple IRA with up to 3% of an employee’s compensation as a matching contribution. In addition, all GiveSignup | RunSignup employees are owners via a grant of options that vest over a period of four years.
GiveSignup | RunSignup is the leading all-in-one platform for endurance and fundraising events. More than 22,000 events, including over 9,000 nonprofits, use the GiveSignup | RunSignup free and integrated registration, nonprofit ticketing & fundraising solutions to save time, grow events, and raise more money for their organizations.
If you consider yourself a motivated, competitive self-starter, who understands technology, sales, and the nonprofit community and wants to join our dynamic, fun, growing company; GiveSignup | RunSignup is the opportunity for you. If you would like to apply please send a resume to Charnele@runsignup.com. Due to the high volume of interest, we will only be able to respond to highly qualified candidates.