Interested in the Early Adopter Program for our 3 new nonprofit features but couldn’t make the webinar? We have you covered with a summary, a full recording of the webinar, and some additional resources.
Here are some notes and additional resources from today’s webinar.
What is RunSignup for Nonprofits and the Early Adopter Program?
- RunSignup for Nonprofits adds new features for nonprofits that want to use RunSignup’s free all-in-one platform and low processing fees for their events, websites, and donation and fundraising campaigns.
- The Early Adopter Program lets a select group of customers use and provide feedback on the new nonprofit features before they are publicly available.
- Learn more here.
What do Early Adopters get to do?
- Create Nonprofit Ticket Events: Sell tickets to your nonprofit event.
- Create Donation Websites: Design your nonprofit website and donation campaigns.
- Create Nonprofit Dashboards: View, access, and share your data across all revenue sources.
Can I be an Early Adopter?
- Current RunSignup customer with a 501c3 payment account
- Agree to provide feedback, including a scheduled phone call and mandatory survey.
- Be self-sufficient, excited to try new technology, comfortable with limited features and support, and open to providing feedback that impacts our product development plans.